Thursday 24 September 2009

T minus 48 hours and 40 minutes

5am. I can't sleep.

One. I'm really excited about Tokyo and two, a little nervous.

I'm planning to get lost in the city. Not gonna set an itinerary. Not booking ahead into any hotel.

This way, I figure, I'll get to see all of Tokyo. The touristy side, the every day side and any surprises it throws my way. But that's not to say I haven't done any homework.

I know where to find Harajuku Girls and I know what time I've got to be there. I know I'm going camping and I know I'll need to reserve a campsite.

Yes I'll be sleeping under a tent in Tokyo, land of the manga kissa, loveho, sento and capsule hotel. I'll be spending a night in them all if I can have my way, why not? That's part of the Tokyo experience.

My "all-seeing" Tokyo experience :)

Well, looks like I'm more psyched than nervous now. Great. Now I really can't sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Singapore
Writer. Blogger. Occasional Hobo. Check out my other blog: rumblingtummy.tumblr.com